Saturday, March 16, 2013

3 Months

Koen is 3 months old! I know I probably say this in every post but he is just growing up way to fast! If you thought your first one was fast just wait till your second! I don't know if its just because your so busy that time is just a blur but I have to keep reminding myself to stop and take in the moment. I want to remember all of these new things that the boys do everyday!
At 3 months Koen is:
sleeping 10 hours a night
eating every 2 and a half hours 
still nursing
starting to be more awake in the day
starting to giggle
so smiley all the time
holding his head up really well
loves to watch Brody, Tucker, mom, the TV, dad
discovered his hands 


 Mr. Brods is such a cool little dude!

 Koen and Grandpa Jerry
 Brods and Great Grandpa
 So so happy and smiley in the mornings!




Just some family time :)
Brody loves to hold Koen and gets so mad when we take him away!
Just some cuteness!

Baby boy and mom!


2 comments:

  1. Ash!! He is darling!! I can't believe it's been three months since you had him! Time does fly! You look so good! You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE little guy! You have THE cutest little boys ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete